Monday, May 21, 2012

Daily Adventures

It seems like everyday Jacob is doing some new fun thing.  I try my best to remember and capture the memories.  I try to write in my journal that I have on my phone at the very least just a line or two about that day.  Although I am a few days behind at the moment.  But for the times I miss I usually have a picture or two that would remind me of the wonderful moments that have occurred.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I took with my phone over the last few weeks. 

Jacob loves water fountains and sprinklers.  He had so much fun playing in these at an outdoor mall. 

I love this picture and how it reminds me of how much Jacob likes to explore and do new things.

Visiting the horses that are nearby our home.

Spending time with his cousins

 Ok, this picture wasn't taken on my phone, but it is one of my new favorites.  I am usually the one taking the pictures and I want to be in more pictures.  So I am trying to remember to do this and even set the self timer so I can have pictures with Jacob.  Jacob loves books with any kind of truck, car, or train.  I love when he grabs a book and then backs up to sit down in my lap :D

Jacob isn't really attached to any specific toy, but he does like to give some of his stuffed animals a hug, pretend to feed them, or give them a high five.  This sock monkey I made for him happened to be in the car while we ran errands and towards the end of the day Jacob was tired and enjoyed holding him.